Two business owners with the same product are getting dramatically different sales. The pricing is similar. The product is almost identical. Then why the difference?
I’ve built over 500 websites. On any given day entrepreneurs ranging from underfunded startups to million dollars businesses connect with me to help them get to the next level. There are five areas that separate the successful sites from the ones that don’t work. I’ve decided to give you the inside scoop on these areas in a series of blog posts. I want you to get as many sales as possible, so I’ve decided to share my secrets!
So back to my question…why do some entrepreneurs get to the next level in sales while others find themselves frustrated? Here are the 7 things you need to implement in your website for maximum sales.
- The design must be done to maximize sales.
- Your blog needs to be set up in a way that gets you more clients.
- The copy needs to be sales friendly.
- It must rank high on Google.
- Your site must convince your specific target market to buy.
- It must grow your email list quickly.
- The sales pages need to be the perfect blend of copy, design and structure.
Everything you do on your site can lead to sales. And everything you don’t do there can take away from your sales. You have to be conscious of sales in every aspect of your site! Implementing the 7 points above, I’ve overseen $30 million worth of sales through websites. And I can’t wait to show you exactly how!
If you are ready to get started, sign up below to get the rest of my series on how to make your website an integral part of your sales funnel. You just might be amazed by what you don’t know!